Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fast and Easy Faux Painting Brick

There are many methods to faux painting your walls to look like brick. However, many require a lot of time consuming steps. To demonstrate what I believe is the fastest and easiest way to achieve this faux painting technique, I have filmed my 16 year old niece trying her hand at faux painting brick for the first time. She had never used my DVD faux painting kit before and I figured if you can see how easy it was for her to do a faux brick board, you will be convinced that you can do it, also. Keep in mind that this is her first time using the tools, so she did paint a lot slower than you can actually paint. Check it out today. My site has a variety of faux painting videos that will show you other faux painting techniques that you can achieve, too.

No comments: